Assistant Vice President - HR at KredX
Views:161 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
KredX - Manager - Email Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Job Description - Email Marketing Manager
Position- Email Marketing Manager
Experience- 3-5 yrs
Work Location- Bangalore
We are a digital-first, Fintech company specialising in Supply Chain Finance.
- First and biggest fully digital cashflow based financing company in India
- Work in a multi-cloud environment collaborating with partners and industry veterans to
adhere to best practices and ensure security and compliance
- Leveraging the latest technologies - whether at the backend, frontend, servers, DevOps, SaaS or open source - to grow in the competitive market
- Deep focus on user experience, system robustness and security
- Team from many different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies, sectors and tech stacks
- Close collaboration between product, engineering and data science to come up with the best in class products
Founding Team Financials
Founded in the year 2015 in Bangalore by IIT and Stanford alumni.
Management backed up with more than 2 decades of experience in Technology, Banking and Finance. Backed by multiple series of funding by Prime Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits
- Bi-annual appraisal cycle
- Need a break? We've got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you're on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your
mind and body
And a lot more...We can discuss!
Summary : We are looking for an experienced, sharp and innovative Email Marketer. In this position, you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including bulk data extraction from various online directories, lead generation through bulk/cold mailing, and Account-Based Marketing.
Job role :
- Develop and execute email communication strategy for different B2B/SaaS/B2C products to increase prospect engagement and customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list
- Create database of emails for lead generation
- Manage email campaigns including setup, A/B testing, email response, deployment, and reporting.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Send cold emails to prospects/target audiences
- Track and analyze email marketing leads
- Use of different data provider sites to identify potential prospects for account-based marketing
- Measure, monitor, and drive improvement across campaigns.
- Build, review, and optimize prospect targeting segmentation for more effective communication.
- Ensure that emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Exploring new email platforms and increasing the efficiency and output from these platforms and campaigns
- Experience with a Fintech startup is a plus
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in B2B/B2C/SaaS email marketing
- Understanding of B2B/SaaS enterprise pipeline demand generation, lifecycle stages, lead nurturing, etc
- Expertise and hands-on experience with email marketing tools like quickmail,mailchimp, and zoho mail are a must.
- Experience in creating data-driven strategies for drip campaigns
- Experience in converting dormant users to active users through email campaigns
- Having work experience with campaigns involving offline channels, industry associations is a plus
- Experience in running mass mail campaigns to the target segment based on the products and generating leads is a must
- Experience in identifying, creating a list, and targeting the potential prospect to generate leads and create awareness is a must
- In-depth knowledge of tracking and optimizing email marketing KPIs like open rates and CTRs which should lead to an increase in conversion rates
- Experience with segmentation, list management, and email marketing best practices
- Perform A/B tests and measure performance to continually optimize our campaigns
- Develop weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting; analyze performance metrics to identify opportunities to increase channel revenue
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices