Assistant Vice President - HR at KredX
Views:368 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
KredX - Inside Sales Role (2-3 yrs)
KredX (Company brief)
KredX started as an online Bill Discounting Platform in 2015 by a clutch of bankers and techies from IIT Kanpur & Stanford to disrupt the trade receivables discounting space in India. KredX over a period of time added many more products in the area of Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep tech solutions catering to Large Enterprise / corporates. It has offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai.
KredX is a series A Sequoia Capital funded & series B Tiger Global funded company with established business model & growth avenues across the entire trade receivables & Supply chain space in India and already boasts of several large enterprise / corporates as its clients.
Position Summary :
As an Affiliate and Partnership Marketer, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our affiliate and partnership marketing programs.
Education : Master's degree preferred. Marketing, business management or a related discipline preferred.
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
The rep will play a role in achieving the lead acquisition and lead conversion through calls, working with channels partners, creating interest and qualifying prospects.
- Day to day calling of leads generated
- Responsible for both inbound and outbound calls to qualify the leads
- Understand customer investment needs and requirement
- Explain KredX's offerings and educate on different products and benefits of investing in those
- Qualify leads and pass to respective locations
- Target based
- Proven track record in call handling both incoming & outgoing
- Must have B2C (HNI and UHNI profile) and/ or B2B experience
- Must have basic knowledge of business banking products
- Strong phone presence and experience handling dozens of calls per day
- Experience in working with a CRM (Zoho or similar )
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Prior work experience is Financial organisation preferred
Experience : 2-3 years experience