Assistant Vice President - HR at KredX
Views:380 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
KredX - Deputy Manager - MSME sales (2-6 yrs)
Job Description - MSME/Mid-market/Startups
Position- Deputy Manager- MSME sales
Experience- 3-5 years
Work Location- Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi
We are Tech-led company
- First and biggest fully digital cashflow based financing company in India
- Work in a multi-cloud environments collaborating with partners and industry veterans to adhere to best practices and ensure security and compliance
- Leveraging the latest technologies - whether in backend, frontend, servers, devops, SaaS or open source - to go fastest to market
- Deep focus on user experience, system robustness and security
- Team from many different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies, sectors and tech stacks
- Close collaboration between product, engineering and data science to come with best in class products
Founding Team Financials Founded in the year 2015 in Bangalore by IIT and Stanford alumni. Management backed up with more than 2 decades of experience into Technology, Banking and Finance.Backed by multiple series of funding by Prime Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Need a break? We- ve got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you- re on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more.....We can discuss!
Job Description Deputy Mgr/ Mgr - MSME/Mid-market/Startups
Reporting to Anurag Jain
Position Grade Deputy Mgr/ Mgr - MSME/Mid-market/Startups
MSME/Mid-market/Startups Team is reporting to the Director - MSME/Mid- market/Startups Sales driven from Bangalore (HQ). This vertical specializes in acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships in the Corporate / MSME / Startup sector using tech enabled supply chain /Trade receivable products and linked financing solutions bringing the value add to the Enterprise and its associated vendors/dealers and Startup's. Director - MSME/Mid-market/Startups will be reporting to COO based in Bangalore (HQ).
Job Responsibilities :
- Acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers
(Business Owner, Director, CFOs, Head Procurement, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, Treasury, etc. (and not HRs, admins and facilities- h eads) of MSME / Startup with Monthly, quarterly & annual targets to on board new MSME / Startup and generate & achieve revenue targets from on-boarded Enterprise / MSME / Startup.
- Manage his or her own, Business Development / market scoping, arrange meetings, prepare
pitches/decks, present it to businesses, manage follow-ups to sell products, solutions and services.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Maintain a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Track customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements :
- 2 - 5 years of overall experience in sales role in a financial services organization
- Experience in SAAS based product selling, Banking / NBFC, Fintech, Large portfolio management will be an advantage.
- Existing network of Start-up / MSME relationships from his/her previous stints.
- Ability to on-board, nurture and maintain relationships with Enterprise / Startup/MSME customers along with retention responsibilities with monthly, Quaterly and yearly targets both on on-boarding new Business & generating revenue.
- Good understanding of Technology based trade receivables business & Supply chain s solutions and linked available products in the market and has experience in dealing with the same.
- Go getter attitude & Self-motivated with a passion to achieve targets & goals given by the organization