Kreate - Executive - Field Business Development (1-2 yrs)
Field Business Development Executive
Roles and responsibilities :
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying individual, business owners, SME's, Entrepreneurs, Communities, NGOs, Govt organizations, etc and evaluating the possible onboarding/partnership opportunities
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including sellers.
- To travel between cities and markets on field to explore onboarding opportunities with rural and urban artisanal communities.
- To generate leads and contact details by channels of field visit / email / call/Websites.
- Researching and analyzing mass- onboarding opportunities.
- Engaging with communities in line with our business to explore any synergies.
- To develop business relationships with Govt or Non Govt Organizations by providing support and recommending our platform meeting their requirements.
- To obtain qualitative business information of the business enterprise he/she visits and also explain to them how it would be beneficial to them to work with Kreate.
- To contribute in persuading the business owners/SMEs/NGOs/Artisan Communities to come onboard on our platform information and send the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics report to the reporting managers on a daily basis.
Desired Candidate :
- Ability to perform under challenging situations and comprehending the need of the business by following directives received from the management time on time.
- Ability to strive for performance by staying positive, displaying leadership quality and teamwork.
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
- Understanding of the e-commerce space and its competitive landscape
- Demonstrated ability in executing results, with strong attention to detail
- Consumer-centric mindset and ability to think strategically and tactically
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Good communication skill to explain the services of company and also be able to comprehend queries and doubts of clients; helping them to handle the clients
About the Company :
- Kreate is a marketplace for creators. We are based in Bangalore with a young and enthusiastic team. We are among the top 30 startups to watch out for in 2022 as featured by INC42 and also got endorsed by The Economic Times, Mint, Yahoo finance, VCCircle and The Times of India for our presence in the industry .
- We are super excited on our journey to scale new heights and would love to onboard passionate people ready to work at our Bangalore office.
Visit us online on : https://www.kreateworld.in/