HR Executive at Kratikal Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:8 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Kratikal Tech - Executive - Business Development (2-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare and deliver presentations and Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Manage workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
Preferred skills :
- Strong knowledge of technical products & services
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong convincing ability
- Ability to achieve sales targets
Benefits of working with us :
- Benefits of both the worlds - Enthusiasm & Learning Curve of a Start-Up, Deliveries & Performance of an Enterprise Service Provider.
- Sky's the limit when it comes to learning, growth & ideas.
- We do not follow the typical corporate hierarchy ladder.
- Medical insurance, gratuity, and provident fund.
- As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Kratikal is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
About Us: - Kratikal Tech Private Limited is a leading cyber security firm that provides cyber security solutions to 145+ Enterprise customers and 1825+ SMEs, belonging to different industries including E-commerce, Fintech, BFSI, NBFC, Telecom, Consumer Internet, Cloud Service Platforms, Manufacturing, and Healthcare. The company was founded with the aim of helping enterprises at a global level combat cybercriminals using new-age technology-based cyber security solutions.
As of today, Kratikal has been awarded as the Top Cyber Security Startup at the 12th Top 100 CISO Awards. Kratikal has launched four products, ThreatCop, KDMARC, Threat Alert Button, and KPMonitor including VAPT services. Apart from the products receiving several recognitions and awards, Kratikal has also partnered with numerous renowned organizations worldwide...for more details visit our website www.kratikal.com