Program Manager at Kraftshala
Views:86 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Kraftshala.com - Assistant Manager/Senior Associate - Sales (1-4 yrs)
Kraftshala was founded in early 2017 as an online + offline sales and marketing training platform to help candidates from India's top B-Schools, including major IIMs, ISB, XLRI etc to develop real-world skills. We have since expanded to over 60 B-Schools and working professionals to become India's largest online marketing and sales platform, training over 4,000 candidates in the last one year. We help recruiters identify, assess and recruit top talent using our analytics-driven evaluation models. We are currently focused on the sales and marketing domain, where we have collaborated with the world's most preferred recruiters, including Unilever, P&G, and Nestle among others to create these programs.
The programs combine the scale benefit of online programs with the impact of one-to-one interactions with hundreds of industry managers, delivering a gold standard learning experience to our students. Further, our hiring partnerships with the world's best recruiters provide graduates access to exclusive opportunities, based on the IndustryCreds- certification scores. Thousands of students from India's best business schools have benefited from Kraftshala's programs to achieve their dream roles.
About the Role :
As an Assistant Manager/Senior Associate, Sales, you would be building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders, B-School students and mapping their needs to our offerings. You would be part of a creative, dynamic environment and tasked with the goal of getting our target audience take up the programs through means of counseling!
Any person who joins our team needs to share our passion for positively impacting students- careers and, in the process, changing the landscape of higher education in India.
- Building and promoting strong, lasting relationships by understanding user needs, providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Counselling B-School students and mapping their needs with our offering
- Building collaborative opportunities with key stakeholders- universities, recruiters etc
- Generating business through tapping existing and new opportunities for online and offline training.
Basic Qualifications :
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to build a relationship with students
- Curiosity and willingness to learn to ride a steep learning curve that comes with a fast-growing firm
- Perseverance & drive to meet targets
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work-streams
- A strong penchant for problem-solving, with the ability to think strategically and tactically
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills and attention to detail