Program Manager at Kraftshala
Views:220 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Kraftshala - Assistant Manager - B2C Sales (1-4 yrs)
About Kraftshala :
Kraftshala builds and runs online education programs for professionals and business school students that help recruiters identify, assess and recruit top talent using our analytics-driven evaluation models. We are currently focused on the sales and marketing domain, where we have collaborated with the world's most preferred recruiters, including Unilever, P&G, and Nestle among others to create these programs. We are the largest online education platform in the top 40 business schools in the country.
The programs combine the scale benefit of online programs with the impact of one-to-one interactions with hundreds of industry managers, delivering a gold standard learning experience to our students. Further, our hiring partnerships with the world's best recruiters provide graduates access to exclusive opportunities, based on the IndustryCreds- certification scores. Thousands of students from India's best business schools have benefited from Kraftshala's programs to achieve their dream roles.
About the Role -
- As an Assistant Manager, Sales, you would be building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders, B-School students and mapping their needs to our offerings.
- You would be part of a creative, dynamic environment and tasked with the goal of getting our target audience to take up the programs through means of counseling!
- Any person who joins our team needs to share our passion for positively impacting students careers and, in the process, changing the landscape of higher education in India.
- Building and promoting strong, lasting relationships by understanding user needs, providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Counselling B-School students and mapping their needs with our offering
- Building collaborative opportunities with key stakeholders universities, recruiters, etc
- Generating business by tapping existing and new opportunities for online and offline training.
Basic Qualifications :
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to build a relationship with students
- Curiosity and willingness to learn to ride a steep learning curve that comes with a fast-growing firm
- Perseverance & drive to meet targets
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work-streams
- A strong penchant for problem-solving, with the ability to think strategically and tactically
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills and attention to detail