HR at Kottaram Agro Foods
Views:329 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kottaram Agro Foods - Manager - Social Media/Content Writer (4-6 yrs)
There are people who think, there are some people who only execute, at Soulfull & Kottaram Agro Foods we think fast and execute faster and appreciate that we need to be nimble and fast paced. The last few years has seen the rise of the Soulfull Brand but this is just the start of a great journey that we are loving.
If you are a self-starter, passionate, a bundle of energy, the want to succeed, the zest to create, a go-getter and a team player who believes in smart thinking and brilliant execution
- Kottaram Agro Foods & Soulfull is for you. Lets bring on the Ragi Revolution.
- You will be responsible copy, digital content, and any form of creative communications that goes out from SOULFULL.
- We also expect you to extend your self out of ur role and plan interesting campaigns for social media handles. Engaging and tapping into your network to organize fun photo shoots and creative compositions to depict the brand differently.
Needs to have a healthy yet go getter attitude.
The role expects you to:
- Managing the social media content calendar
- Implementing campaigns
- Implementing paid digital marketing initiatives
- Distributing the brand's content across a variety of different social networks, and the Blog.
- Nurturing lasting relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders from community groups, authors, illustrators, publishers, children, parents, influence'rs etc.
- Creating campaign promotion and documentation videos
- Using Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Have a sharp aesthetic sense
- Deep understanding of FMCG
- Gift of the gab, a very interesting way of penning information
- A deep understanding of digital advertising space and ongoing trends of creative communication
- A quirky yet clean vibrant style of writing
- A slapstick sense of humor
- The ability to write short but crisp copies.,, descriptors
- Draft promotional emailers
- An in-depth understanding of use of language and copy in various different mediums like print, outdoor,pos, digital etc
- The ability to visualize and plan social /digital campaigns
- Process oriented and planned
- MS office knowledge
What you can expect in return
- A good salary first of all. We understand money does matter...
- But so do people. You get good sensible people to work with who also have a good sense of humor to make those office hours fun
- A chance to be part of the Ragi Revolution through Soulfull products - It's a USP we are proud off
- Get the cool feeling of working with a start up which is looking (we are pretty sure though) to making it big
- There are no dress codes, hierarchical delays, doesn- t take ages to approve ideas, a fun office space
- 4- 5 year's experience in the FMCG industry and advertising as a Content writer. Needs to be from the food industry as the last experience.
- Needs to know a little bit of photography
- Should have a good network and connections in the creative industry
- Knowledge to make creatives for the digital platform
- Should be able to speak and write English, Hindi,
- 3-4 years of experience in social media management
- Familiar with the latest technology, trends and analytics in social media
- Project management, ability to work with tight timelines
- Eye for detail