Senior Manager - HR at Kottaram Agro Foods Pvt Ltd - Soulfull
Views:103 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Kottaram Agro Foods - Creative/Graphic Designer (4-6 yrs)
There are people who think, there are some people who only execute, at Soulfull & Kottaram Agro Foods we think fast and execute faster and appreciate that we need to be nimble and fast paced. The last few years has seen the rise of the Soulfull Brand but this is just the start of a great journey that we are loving.
If you are a self-starter, passionate, a bundle of energy, the want to succeed, the zest to create, a go-getter and a team player who believes in smart thinking and brilliant execution
- Kottaram Agro Foods & Soulfull is for you. Lets bring on the Ragi Revolution.
You will be responsible for all the creatives and marketing communication that goes out from SOULFULL.
We also expect you to extend your self out of ur role and plan interesting campaigns for social media handles. Engaging and tapping into your network to organize fun photo shoots and creative compositions to depict the brand differently.
Needs to have a healthy yet go getter attitude.
The role expects you to:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Basic knowledge in previsualization and storyboards is an added skill
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, A food sense of balance for all designs
- A good eye for type, color, fonts, and movement is essential
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and marketing team to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- The ability to visualize and plan social /digital campaigns
- MS office knowledge
- The ability to design emailers and other marketing collateral for offline.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Deep understanding of FMCG
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.,)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus point
- Experience in production elements like videography is a definite plus
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually. Should be detail-oriented, responsive and take end-to-end ownership from an operations standpoint
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What you can expect in return
- A good salary first of all. We understand money does matter...
- But so do people. You get good sensible people to work with who also have a good sense of humor to make those office hours fun
- A chance to be part of the Ragi Revolution through Soulfull products - It's a USP we are proud off
- Get the cool feeling of working with a start up which is looking (we are pretty sure though) to making it big
- There are no dress codes, hierarchical delays, doesn- t take ages to approve ideas, a fun
office space with Play Station and Foosball to keep you engaged
- 5yrs experience in the FMCG industry and advertising as a designer.
- Needs to know a little bit of photography
- Should have a good network and connections in the creative industry
- Knowledge to make creatives for the digital platform
- A clear understanding of printing processes on various mediums like print media,outdoor (flex) other POS mediums