Kopykitab - Manager - Events/Trade Marketing/B2B2C Marketing (4-5 yrs)
Description of the Company:
Kopykitab is "India's 1st digital Library" dedicated to making education affordable & accessible. We have the largest collection of eBooks & branded digital content in Higher Education, School (K12), Professional & Competitive Exams. We have a strong foundation of leading publishers & tutorials as content partners. We want to bridge the gap between content providers & students using our technology platform.
Launched by like-minded professional who shares same alma mater from high school. Having worked in different fortune 500 corporations at senior levels, we wanted to do something, to make an impact while adding value and meaning to people's life.
Values of the Company:
Kopykitab has a performance-based culture that talented people find very attractive. Employees share a sense of community and work in an environment that values intelligence and innovation. You will find yourself working with some of the brightest and the best - in a company that has complete trust in you and your capabilities.
Learning opportunity with Kopykitab.
Kopykitab offers a learning culture that values continuous development. Long after you complete your initial training, there will be plenty of opportunities to accelerate your career.
During your initial days, as a member of our technical team, you will be paired with an experienced technical leader to coach you and help guide your career development.
In Our weekly Technical session, everyone from our CEO/CTO to the newest member is encouraged to participate.
Company Website: https://www.kopykitab.com/
Job Role: EVENT MANAGER/TRADE MARKETING MANAGER/B2B2C MANAGER Job Category: Marketing
Industry: Internet/Ecommerce Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Prior Experience: 4-5 years Salary Range: As per market standard
Job Purpose: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- SET REVENUE GENRATION GOALS IN B2B2C VERTICAL
- Create and implement events that will meet the company's expectations
- Manage staff responsible for the event
- Ensure the staff is adequately prepared for the event
- Responsible for the promotion and invitations for the event
- Responsible for the budget
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relations
- Managing supplier relations
- Ensure the day of the event goes smoothly
- Analyze event performance
Education/Qualifications/Trainings Requirements :
- Bachelor/Master degree in event management or equivalent
- Experience in event management of minimum 5 years
- Language Skills: Fluent in English & Hindi
- Technical/Key Skills:
- Ability to work very well independently as well as in a team
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience with Event Business Management System (EBMS) or a similar electronic event management system strongly desired
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
Conditions (If any): 8.5 hours work, Monday to Saturday.
1st Round - Preliminary Interview: Telephonic.
2nd Round - Technical Interview: Telephonic
3rd Round - Final Interview: Skype (Distant candidates) / Face to Face (Delhi candidates mandatory)
4th Round - HR Interview: Telephonic (Distant candidates) / Face to Face (Delhi candidates mandatory)
5th Round - Joining Confirmation: Telephonic.
1st - Documentation.
2nd - Issue of Offer Letter.