HR Executive at Konstant Infotech
Views:55 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Konstant Infotech - Executive - Business Development (0-4 yrs)
JD for Business Development
Location : Delhi NCR
Salary : Negotiable
Experience: 0- 2+ years
- Candidate will deal with our client for website and application kind solution with calling or video calling and sometimes Face to Face if client is in Delhi NCR location
- Candidate will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every targeted customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Note: Candidates are from tech sales, credit card sales, Insurance background are preferred.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database. of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- At least Graduated (MBA will be added a advantage)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) .