Kompanions - Intern - Sales (0-1 yrs)
- We are looking for a street-smart & proactive Business Development Intern who is a go-getter, self- motivator and can work under pressure.
- Tie up with several schools / coaching institutes & corporate to do the promotional and research work. Visit retailers & pre-schools to generate sales.
- Generate leads through other means such as building connections with educational consultants.
- Generating revenue by managing and negotiating with clients.
- Getting the sale- using various customer sales methods.
- Evaluating customer skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships.
- Develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Forecasting sales, developing - out of the box- sales strategies/models and evaluating their
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Achieve the daily targets & adhere to deadlines.
For more info contact us at 91-9717792627.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.