Kofluence - Intern - Content Writer (0-3 yrs)
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
Are available for full time (in-office) internship
Can start the internship between 29th Jan'20 and 28th Feb'20
Are available for duration of 4 months
Have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Other requirements :
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.
- Anyone who's interested in creating content, digital marketing, social media and most importantly capable of working with the utmost integrity.