Managing Director at Kodo Studio
Views:227 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kodo Studio - Business Head - Sales (5-8 yrs)
Business Head - Sales
Designation : Head of Business - Sales & Strategic Sales Planning
Urgently & immediately hiring
Please note : only apply from Events, Media, Infotainment & entertainment, advertisement sector .
1. The Head of Business -Sales & Strategic Sales Planning is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department's performance against targets.
2. Looking for an experienced and high-energy Sales Head. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales. Primary duties include: generating and submitting RFPs and related sales documents, collaborating with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue & profit growth and attending key events to generate leads.
3. The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
4. Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
Responsibilities & Duties :
1. Sponsor Management, Vendor Management, Location & space management, Sales Management. Sponsor sales, Brand Placement, presence, In placement, sales Integration.
2. Build Strategic Sales models.
3. Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
4. Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
5. Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
6. Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
7. Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
8. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
9. Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
10. Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
11. Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
12. Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
13. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
14. Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and ComScore
15. Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
16. Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
17. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
18. Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
19. Generate and maintain accurate Sales Account and Opportunity plans
20. Work with internal & outsource teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
21. Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
22. Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
23. Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
24. Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
25. Reporting and analytics
26. Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales and marketing organization
27. Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
28. Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
29. Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
30. Database management & creations
31. Define contact and sales account quality standards in the database, defining processes and data acquisition strategies
32. Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs.
1. Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person's perspective
2. Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
3. Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
4. Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Skills & Qualifications :
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
Sales Head top skills & proficiency :
- Sales Head are strong personality who comfortably managing their internal teams and organizations sales towards shared goals and strategies. They employ critical sales to make decisions that benefit the company sales performance and its targets.
- Typically, employers will require a minimum of a Master's degree (preferred ) to bachelors in a Sales -related in or by /Media/ Entertainment/Events/infotainment, as well as the following abilities with Work experience of 05-07 years
1. Presentation Skills
2. Sales Client Relationships
3. Emphasizing Excellence in Sales
4. Sales Negotiation
5. Sales Prospecting Skills
6. Creativity for Strategic Sales planning
7. Sales network
8. Independent Sales forcing: self Motivation
Main workforce Segments : Business Head.
1. Sales Operations
2. Sales Management
3. Sales deal
4. Sales Development
5. Sales Intelligence
6. Sales Asset building
7. Sales Networking
8. Sales Alliance building
9. Sales Record maintained
10. Sales Administration
11. Sales Supervision of sales accounts
12. Maintaining of Sales deadlines & Sales pipeline
13. Maintaining & achieving Sales Targets, Sales performance & financial sales deadlines.
14. Sales Analysing & configuration of Sales strategic planning with Business plan.
15. Maintain five year sales plan.
16. Public relationship
17. Sales Networking
18. Vendor & brand Management
19. Sponsor Management, integration & activation sales
Salary : 600,000.00 to - 840,000.00 /year