Taent Acquisition Partner at Knowcross Solutions
Views:52 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Knowcross - Research Role - Sales Team (0-1 yrs)
Knowcross is a global leader in providing software products for hotel operations which help increase efficiency, boost staff productivity and enhance guest service, with a direct impact on the bottom- line.
We are one of India's true software product companies with offices in China, India, Singapore, US and UK and a strong customer base, include world's leading brands like Hyatt, IHG, Kempinski, Oberoi, Taj, Raffles, Radisson, Shangri-La, Sofitel etc.
I have shared the details of the job description below. If you think you have the skills needed to help us balance time, money and scope of the projects to ensure timely execution of the project from start to finish while accomplishing 100% customer success; this might be a great opportunity to get associated with a growing organization, in an industry that is estimated to grow by leaps and bound.
What you will do:
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources such as inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, and individual research
- Qualify prospects and generate new leads to support the global sales team
- Help build a global network of clients
This is for you if you:
- Have proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Are comfortable with Primary and secondary research
- Enjoy working with people and have the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Aren- t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won- t stop till you haven- t found a solution.
- Are confident, detail-oriented and focused on customer satisfaction.
Types of projects you will work on:
- Curate the list of top prospective customers by region and develop a list of contact details of decision-makers
- Reach out to prospects and fix up one on one meetings with the sales team
What you will learn:
- Logical thinking and analytical skills for rapidly assessing the overall industry and market situation
- Team skills: how to successfully operate in high-performance teams
- Preparation and analysis of sales reports
How your career will progress:
- Development of cross-functional business understanding through continuous training and coaching