VP - HR at Kloud9 Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:50 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Kloud9 - Proposal Writer (2-6 yrs)
Job Description for Proposal Writer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create Word templates and PowerPoint presentations for proposal development
- Author standard business and technical responses from knowledge repository
- Engage in writing techno-functional case studies and blogs on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to team knowledge management through content harvesting activities
- Create / design high-quality corporate decks, pitch decks, presentations, templates, collaterals, etc.
- Excellent in working in a collaborative environment with internal support teams
- Support Marketing Team in building collaterals, marketing campaigns, designs, etc.
- Ensure timeliness, ownership, high quality deliverables, continuous communication and relationship building across all assigned activities
- Attend all internal / external cadence calls, prepare minutes of meetings and publish as per guidance from team members
Experience & Skills Fitment :
- 2-4 years of experience in IT services and exposure to Retail / CPG industry
- Knowledge of SDLC (waterfall, agile)
- Understanding of AI/ML, Cloud technologies, etc. (good to have - not mandatory)
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel with excellent creative skills
- Excellent writing, drafting, designing & formatting including proof-reading skills and an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to stay committed to the task
Bengaluru, Karnataka. Selected candidate should mandatorily work from office on business days.
Kloud9 provides a robust compensation package and a forward-looking opportunity for growth in emerging fields.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kloud9 is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.