Recruitment Manager at Klaasx Edutech Private Limited
Views:30 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
KlaasX - Associate - Business Development (2-12 yrs)
- Initiating phone conversations with education institutes which includes Schools, Colleges, Institutions & Local Tuitions. (B2B Product).
- Initiating phone conversations with students, parents, colleges, education institutes. (B2C Product).
- Exploring innovative outreach methods to get in touch with relevant decision-makers.
- Generating qualified business opportunities by creating a high level of interest in our prospects about what's possible for them if they were to use our product/services.
- Setting up and taking demos and meetings to present our product/service.
- Nurturing the prospects post demos/meetings to have them do business with us i.e. closing deals.
- Intensely engaging and following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle through diligent communication and priming the lead through various channels such as email, SMS, WhatsApp, calls etc.
- Achieving weekly targets in a high performance-oriented zone.
- Maintain sales records in our sales systems right from lead generation to closure and keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, average revenue per sale, etc.
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
- Contribute to our team-oriented culture.