Senior Associate - People Operations at Kite
Views:248 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Kite - Inside Sales Specialist (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Kite powers a new, more equitable digital economy. We- re building a new-age financial ecosystem from the ground up, which can rapidly scale to millions of users and billions of transactions worldwide.
- To accomplish this hugely challenging and immensely rewarding goal, we want to bring on board a Inside Sales Specialist to join a fast-growing team of friendly, creative individuals with diverse passions and backgrounds. If you- re down to join the Kite Crew, hit us up.
In your position at Kite, you will :
- Comfortably make a minimum number of primary calls every day targeting key decision makers.
- Prepare and present Kite's tailored presentations/proposals to clients based on their objectives.
- Engage & retain clients with immediate query resolution, regular follow-ups & value delivery.
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with customers to identify and leverage the customers' business goals.
- Qualify leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Maintain a database of prospective client information.
- Work directly with the field sales team.
- Ensure daily/weekly update of pipeline & provide an accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis.
It's essential that you :
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, interact and articulate the solutions to key decision makers.
- Should possess a sound understanding of the sales cycle / Inside Sales model and have consultative selling approach.
- Have studied from a reputed university or have equivalent work experience.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in B2B SAAS based enterprise sales/corporate sales.
- Have experience in account management & up-selling - preferably with a financial product, not necessary though.
- Loves working in a growth-stage startup.
Perks and benefits of being part of the Kite Crew :
- A hugely impactful mission to chase.
- Access to renowned mentors in any part of the world, including in-house at Kite HQ.
- A learning environment that encourages experimentation in different areas and skills.
- Company support in pursuing educational programs.
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events.
- Bold and modern work guidelines: flexible working hours, remote working, and more.
- An open and highly productive work environment.
Other specifics :
Location : Delhi
CTC : 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 LPA