Senior Associate - People Operations at Kite
Views:78 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kite - City Head - Sales (2-6 yrs)
City Head - Sales
At Kite, we're building India's most innovative financial platform for SMBs and their workforce, in partnership with the country's largest banks and global card networks. Team Kite is passionate about combining powerful technology with modern financial services to help businesses and individuals transition to and thrive in India's new digital economy.
At the forefront of this mission is our sales team! As a City Head - Sales, you will handle major accounts, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. You'll be leading your own sales operations team and directly working with all major departments at the company and branch offices in the bank, including the founder and the product, tech, & marketing teams. You'll get the opportunity to do a range of interesting work, from establishing the relationship with key decision-makers in the bank, collecting leads of the client, pitching the product to them to ensuring smooth onboarding operations.
If you're ambitious, passionate about making an impact, and want to bend the curve in your career, we can't wait to meet you.
In your position at Kite, you will :
- Prepare and present sales pitches to key client decision makers (middle/senior management) across different companies.
- Source and complete corporate credit card applications from existing eligible PNB clients.
- To ensure successful sanction of limit for all completed corporate credit card from circle office.
- Lead and nurture relationships and create opportunities across multiple branches.
- Manage a team of individuals handling corporate credit card operations.
- Grow Kite's business and meet quarterly revenue targets
- Make effective sales presentations based on the identified needs of prospective clients and handle negotiations effectively
- Routinely report about the progress to your reporting manager.
- Travel extensively throughout the region, and outside the region as needed
It's essential that you:
- Have a graduation degree in any field or related field or equivalent experience, preferably with hands-on BFSI sales experience.
- Have experience in account management & up-selling, preferably with financial products
- Have 2-3 years of experience in B2B/Banking solutions sales
- Have Banking industry background
- Love working in a growth-stage startup
- Know English and local language.
- Are willing to be on field from Day 1
Perks and benefits of being part of the Kite Crew:
- A hugely impactful mission to chase
- Access to renowned mentors in any part of the world, including in-house at Kite HQ
- A learning environment that encourages experimentation in different areas and skills
- Bold and modern work guidelines: flexible working hours, remote working, and more
- An open and highly productive work environment
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000
Position - Full Time/ Contractual