KIT Labs Inc - Business Developer (1-5 yrs)
- Seek fresh business opportunities for the company by researching and building relationships with new clients to develop and maintain a strong business network.
- Cold calling as appropriate all over the world to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Contact potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the company's network.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Schedule meetings with new/existing clients to discover project information.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice Leaders/Principals.
- Excellent Experience with online portals like Up work, guru, App Futura, Elance, People Per Hour, Service Seeking, Oz lance, Freelancer, Business Leads, LinkedIn. is must required.