Kingfish Group - Research Associate (0-2 yrs)
You will be joining a tight-knit team, with a new approach to private equity investing. We are a private investment firm working alongside top financial and operating partners to pursue high-impact investments. Our culture values: innovation, collaboration and the entrepreneurial drive to make things happen. You will be expected to contribute from day one.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with 0.5 to 2 years of work experience in secondary or primary research
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as strong communication skills to work collaboratively with a global team
- Strong analytical and creative thinking ability
- Basic understanding of the private equity investing process
Required Skills : MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Conduct secondary research to identify industry executives and consultants who can assist in due diligence by serving as advisors, operating partners and board members
- Identify key market trends on specific deals
- Create client ready deliverables and deal overviews
- Build competitive landscapes and identify opportunities in specific sectors
- Contribute towards team-wide initiatives: deal sourcing, sales and hiring
- Actively participate in skill -building, process improvements and knowledge sharing sessions within and across teams
About Kingfish :
Kingfish Group is a different kind of private equity firm, building companies in close partnership with top industry executives. We have pioneered an approach to direct private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas, and capital. We work in partnership with targeted executives and a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors to identify, invest in, and grow great businesses. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives.
- Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate, and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantively to firm strategy, and there is extensive feedback on performance. Authority is decentralized, and performance is rewarded based on achievement of goals.
- Kingfish is a unique place that demands extraordinary tenacity, confidence, intellectual curiosity, and communications skills. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.