Manager at Kingfish Group
Views:2212 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Kingfish Group - Research Associate (0-1 yrs)
You will be joining a tight-knit team, with a new approach to private equity investing. We are a private investment firm working alongside top financial and operating partners to pursue high-impact investments. Our culture values include innovation, collaboration and the entrepreneurial drive to make things happen. You will be expected to contribute from day one.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably with up to 6 months of internship experience in secondary research
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as strong communication skills to work collaboratively with a global team
- Strong analytical and creative thinking ability
- Basic understanding of the private equity investing process
- Required Skills: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Perform secondary research to identify industry consultants and advisors who can assist in evaluation of sectors and investment opportunities
- Map insights on diverse sectors and build a list of target companies by identifying trends through open-ended research
- Contribute towards team-wide initiatives: deal sourcing, team building, marketing activities
- Actively participate in skill-building, process improvements and knowledge sharing sessions within and across teams
Kingfish is a different kind of private equity firm. We have pioneered a new approach to private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas and capital. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives. Our firm comprises two core business segments; our private equity investment business and an advisory business that supports a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors as they identify, invest in and grow businesses. Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantially to firm strategy and goals, and there is extensive feedback on performance. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.