KIC UnivAssist - University Country Coordinator (2-8 yrs)
Position: Country Coordinator
Role Overview: A full-time Country Coordinator will guide potential students from inquiry to enrolment and proactively develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders including high school counselors, higher education institutions, colleges, etc.
Major Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement the marketing and outreach student recruitment strategies for each recruitment cycle in India
- Develop and maintain a calendar of recruitment activities for each cycle, to include recruitment fairs, high schools and/ or college visits, agency fairs, webinars, and other recruitment-oriented activities
- Identify opportunities to build diversity in enrolment and profile diversification opportunities in India
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key external stakeholders in India: high school and college counselors, sponsorship bodies, accreditation bodies, alumni, education agents, etc.
- Proactively identify, recommend and participate in a range of promotional events both independently and in association with commercial recruitment and institutional partners or education agents, which demonstrate a justifiable return on investment
- Conduct school visits across India, making presentations to groups of students, or one-to-one counseling sessions, and building and maintain effective relationships with high school counselors
- Conduct university visits across India, making presentations to groups of students at these colleges or one-to-one counseling sessions, and building and maintaining effective relationships with university guidance counselors, Heads of Offices of International Affairs, Heads of Department, and Principals
- Respond to inquiries from prospective students, parents, and agents made via a direct application on the university website, phone, email, and social media channels, etc.
Work Experience :
- Atleast 2-3 years of experience working in higher education. Experience in working in student recruitment in India or International education for undergraduate or graduate programs preferred
- Experience in business development, marketing, and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Excellent communications skills (written as well as verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Marketing & Presentation skills
- Decision making
- Willingness to travel extensively