Talent Partner at Khadi Essentials
Views:23 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Khadi Essentials - Graphic Designer (2-5 yrs)
Who We Are :
- Khadi Essentials, from The House of Khadi Essentials, is an upcoming luxurious authentic Ayurvedic beauty and wellness brand that aims at providing world-class affluent Ayurvedic products with a touch of contemporary to the modern-day women and men. Staying strong to our roots while bringing uniqueness and purity to the products drives us.
- If you are restless when it comes to delivering your work, a perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail and hungry when it comes to grabbing new opportunities, learn and carve a niche for yourselves, we invite you.
- We are building our army and looking for zealous, dedicated and growth-driven people who are willing to learn and grow with us.
Role at Offer : Graphic Designer
Your role shall entail the following activities :
- Create visually appealing graphics for digital platforms that communicate the brand/ product story in line with brand guidelines
- Make creatives for new product labels, launch campaigns, etc
- Make banners/ creatives for the website, other social platforms
- Create videos/ animations/ stop motion videos
- Respond to industry trends and norms
What we will do :
- The incumbent will be inducted and evaluated for an initial 3 months and will be confirmed basis performance. We believe that an individual can progress and grow relentlessly if nurtured with the right support and training, we trust the process.
- You will get to work closely with management to learn and see your ideas getting realized to become the next big thing in the market.
Credentials Required :
Advanced Usage :
- Adobe Illustrator, 3Ds
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
Basic Usage :
- Premiere Pro
Skill Set Includes :
- Vector Designing
- Photo Editing
- Video Creation and Editing
Personality Traits :
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Understanding of products
- Ability to adapt, respond and act as per the situation
- Willing to go the extra mile, no great battle was ever won by mediocre soldiers