Talent Partner at THE HOUSE OF KHADI ESSENTIALS
Views:39 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Khadi Essentials - Graphic & Creative Designer (2-5 yrs)
Who We Are :
- Khadi Essentials, from The House of Khadi Essentials, is an upcoming luxurious authentic Ayurvedic beauty and wellness brand that aims at providing world-class affluent Ayurvedic products with a touch of contemporary to the modern-day women and men. Staying strong to our roots while bringing uniqueness and purity to the products drives us.
- If you are restless when it comes to delivering your work, a perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail and hungry when it comes to grabbing new opportunities, learn and carve a niche for yourselves, we invite you.
- We are building our army and looking for zealous, dedicated and growth-driven people who are willing to learn and grow with us.
Role at Offer: Graphic Designer
Your role shall entail the following activities:
- Create visually appealing graphics for digital platforms that communicate the brand/ product story in line with brand guidelines
- Make creatives for new product labels, launch campaigns, etc
- Make banners/ creatives for the website, other social platforms
- Create videos/ animations
- Respond to industry trends and norms
What we will do:
The incumbent will be inducted and evaluated for an initial 3 months and will be confirmed basis performance. We believe that an individual can progress and grow relentlessly if nurtured with the right support and training, we trust the process.
You will get to work closely with management to learn and see your ideas getting realized to become the next big thing in the market.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Premiere Pro
Skill Set Includes
- Vector Designing
- Photo Editing
- Video Creation and Editing
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Understanding of products
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hindi
- Ability to adapt, respond and act as per the situation
- Willing to go the extra mile, no great battle was ever won by mediocre soldiers