HR Recruiter at Lyca Telecom
Views:32 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Key Acquisition Manager - Sales - Bank (2-8 yrs)
JD of KAM
- To acquire and manage Government Entities/Public Sector Unit Relationships and open Salary Accounts of the employees along with X-Sell
- Maintaining relationship with Key Decision Makers and ensure that there is high level of penetration into the corporate
- Liaising within the corporate to create avenues for additional business opportunities
- Ensuring the profitability of the portfolio managed
- Ensure high level of motivation in the team, along with incentive earning and controlling employee attrition
- Ensuring strict adherence to service and quality benchmarks, and world class service experience for customers as prescribed by the bank
- Ensuring strict Adherence to KYC guidelines and bank process as laid down from time to time
- Ability to recruit and retain team
- Maintain highest level of relationship with corporate and ensuring that there is no attrition in the existing portfolio
- Point of Sale - Cross Sell of various products and services
- Deliver as per the SOP norms across acquisition, quality, cross sell and activation parameters
- Knowledge of handling Key accounts.
- Ability to communicate well and make presentations to mass audiences.
- Local Market knowledge
- Strong Acumen and Aggression for Corporate Sales with High Quality Service Focus.
- Should be focussed on Service and Relationship Management
- Sales focus in driving volume target & CV
- Good communication and Analytical Skills
- Candidate should be Confident / Aggressive & Team Player.
- To Adhere KYC / Quality and Audit laid down norms as per company policy
If any one interested pls call me 8825955721/7448833005