Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:201 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Key Accounts Manager - eCommerce Channel - Electronic Accessories (3-6 yrs)
Key Accounts Manager - Ecommerce | Disruptive Electronic Accessories
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As the Key Accounts Manager - Ecommerce, you will be in charge of handling all Ecommerce platforms.
What you will do:
- Getting new platforms and maintaining the existing ones
- Enhancing the ecommerce platforms for business growth
- Responsible for implementing e-Commerce strategy and managing the end to end e-Commerce revenue
- Working with CEO and GM to make decisions for operational activities and setting strategic goals
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Owning the P&L Responsibility of the E Commerce Channel
- Market mapping and analysis to discover new strategic partnerships
- Ensuring the long term viability of the business by identifying trends and modifying strategies
- Staying up to date regarding market developments in this space
Required Candidate profile :
What you need to have:
- Should have a hands on experience in the e-commerce Operations domain
- Must have a complete understanding of how the e-commerce industry functions
- Pref with Start up exp of similar Consumer Products
Must be self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.