Key Accounts Manager - Category Management - eCommerce (5-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Setting and achieving aspirational growth targets for the online side of the business
- Building the Joint Business Plan, defining the metrics, and driving the sales of the specific eCommerce accounts like Amazon, Flipkart and building relationships with the Planning and executing complete business operations of e-commerce at each level - Front end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM, and brand marketing activities to increase the digital presence of the brand and product performance.
- Building the forecast at a product at region and account level; monitoring the products listed and ensuring the deliveries of orders to achieve a market share of products.
- Establishing working relationships with e-commerce partners, improving content on partner platforms & driving and enabling exclusive launches
- Understanding the Key Business Drivers for this channel and managing channel forecasts
- Collaboration with internal as well as external stakeholders to achieve the desired share in each category
Qualification: MBA: Sales & Marketing + Experience in E-Commerce
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 5-8 Years
Expectation : Should have worked either as a Category Manager with E-Com platform or have worked as KAM for E-Comm channel with a manufacturing/marketplace organization