Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:163 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Key Account Supervisor - FMCG Outlets (2-7 yrs)
- For product-wise Annual/Monthly Sales, Volumes & Value Growth to deliver budgeted margins from the Key Accounts
- To negotiate composite annual/ product deals with regard to Shelf Space, Merchandising, POS Material, In-shop Events, Promotions, Demonstrations and Sampling.
- To be an effective, conduit between Company and Customers with respect to all aspects of relationships including credit management and resolution of Customers Complaints and service disputes.
- To ensure that accounts receivables are collected on time and does not contribute to the build-up of overdue outstanding. Also ensure a strategy to recover overdue outstanding.
- To ensure periodic meetings with key customer representatives to calibrate customer expectations, understand competitor plans; in order to proactively prevent impact of competitive action and obtain opportunistic deals.
- To audit Key Account outlets at frequent intervals to ensure Merchandising objectives and contracted deals are being complied with.
- For periodically review performance of Key Account Executives and Merchandisers with the objective of improving performance, analyzing opportunities and building greater result orientation.
- To train and develop Key Account Salesrep and Merchandisers for improved performance and for succession by activating an agreed upon field force career plan in collaboration with Unit HR.
- To provide leadership to the sales force and inspire them to superior performance and result delivery.
- For development of subordinates, implementation of systems including ERP and implementation of Vision and Values.