Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:238 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Account Manager - Tendering (5-10 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Search new tenders through various sources.
- Coordinate with the Manager for eligibility criteria to the submission of the tender.
- Review of tenders, identify requirements & creating BOM
- Coordinating with OEM for the documentation for the tender.
- Coordinating with OEM for the better pricing for the tender.
- Coordinating with technical and Procurement team for tender compliances and price.
- Prepare Technical Bid and Commercial Bid independently, with necessary guidance provided.
- Coordinating with account and finance team for B.G/EMD/DD etc. related tender payment terms.
- Preparing all tender documents and Complete all process of tender biding.
- Attending the pre-bid meeting for the tender related queries.
- Handling of queries of clients through telephone and emails.
- Managing accounts for clients & build a relationship for future prospects.
- Receive an answer calls from the customers in relation to their requests or questions, answer the client's questions and ensure their problems are resolved, conduct follow - up tasks.
- Timely follow up on pending / deferred cases.
- Attending opening tender bid and work for the same.
- If win the bid collect the PO from the client and submit the hard copy to the sales team.
- Coordinate with the sales team for SOP & also coordinate with the procurement team for material availability and lead time for getting the material.
- Coordinate with the logistic team for the material delivery against tender PO.
Skills Required :
i. Strategic and Organizational Leadership
ii. Analytical Skill
iii. Selling Skills
iv. Negotiation and Influencing
v. Decision Making
vi. Relationship Management
vii. Ethical Behaviours and Professionalism
viii. People Management
ix. Business Acumen
Any Graduate - Preferred B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc IT, PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization