Associate - HR at e-Hireo Global
Views:14 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Key Account Manager - Sales - SaaS (2-6 yrs)
- Handle inbound leads - First touch point (Over chat or email).
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, product walk-through, contract negotiation, and payment follow-ups; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota.
- Close new business and work with CSMs for upsell opportunities within these accounts in the near future.
- Work with the leadership team to provide forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions to product, marketing, and strategy teams
- Farm into free trial accounts that have not yet started paid subscription
- Maintain CRM hygiene and manage the pipeline to accurately forecast revenues
- Prospect via cold calling, highly personalized emails, and LinkedIn to generate leads and pipeline (If required)
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the B2B software industry (SaaS industry Preferred)
- Experience in selling to customers in the US or Europe
- Adept with breaking down complex product demos and explaining it in an understandable manner
- Equipped with solution selling mindset and understanding of discovery methodologies like BANT, SPIN, SANDLERS
- Managing and tracking pipeline on Hubspot
- Good knowledge of tools like Hubspot, Zoom, etc.