Key Account Manager - Sales - SaaS (2-4 yrs)
Our client is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Key Account Manager to join the sales team. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in Key Account Management for SaaS sales. As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with key customers, identifying their needs, and providing customized solutions to drive revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key customers
- Identify customer needs and provide customized solutions to drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver customer success
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to provide insights and recommendations
- Ensure customer satisfaction by managing expectations and resolving issues
- Drive revenue growth by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Conduct regular business reviews to provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Lead the acquisition process, including prospecting, qualifying leads, conducting meetings and presentations, and negotiating terms and contracts.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of acquisition opportunities, tracking progress and managing multiple opportunities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in Key Account Management for SaaS sales
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing key accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM software
- Experience in the software industry is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.