HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:117 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Key Account Manager - Sales - Organised Trade Retail Chain (7-10 yrs)
This role will be responsible for driving business through new Organised Retail Chain Introduction and management of allocated Organised Retail Chains on the distribution platform.
The person would be responsible for the end-to-end business development for all Organised Retail (Departmental Stores, Organised Pharmacies, and Other MT stores) Chains allocated to him/her. This would include (but not limited to) Sales, Placement, Distribution expansion, Visual Merchandising, Promotion/ Activity Planning, Training, Return Management, Reviews, etc. The Person would also be responsible for adding new Organised Retail Chains into the network. Product to be sold would be the client's brands and other selected International Brands.
Sales and Business Development (60%) :
- Handle Sales out of Organized Trade Chains allocated to him/her.
- Regular Promotions Planning
- Forecasting and Stock planning
- Special sale days planning with Retail chain an internal customer and implement flawlessly.
- Handle Feet on Street who will visit the Outlets regularly.
- Perfect knowledge of the status of stocks, sales, and services at any point in time.
- Manage a team of off-roll sales and merchandising employees.
- Resolve customer complaints and provide solutions to Store staff queries.
- Stock counting and sales tracking daily.
- Competition Tracking and benchmarking on a regular basis.
- Regular Update Dashboard to top management on the status on the Retail chains allocated to him/her.
- Regular Reviews with Category Managers, Corporate Office, and internal customers on the status of sales and ways to improve business.
- Extensive Travelling both within the HO Town and across the country should be anticipated.
- Ensure Returns are at the minimum by proper planning of stocks and liquidation from time to time.
New Retail Chain Expansion and Brand Extension (30%) :
- Identify, categorize, shortlist and approach new Retail Chains for expansion of business.
- Open at least 1 new Organised Retail Chain every quarter for Y1.
- Identify Brands to be added in the Retail Chain from the portfolio of brands available with
- Client's brands for offline distribution.
- Add at least 1 new Brand every 6 months in each Organised Retail Chain.
Regular Reviews (10%) :
- Reviews on performance, and way forward with Brand owners within the company.
- Reviews on performance, and way forward with Retailers allocated to him/her.