Manager at Teamlease Services Ltd
Views:171 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Key Account Manager - Sales - Life Science (5-12 yrs)
Key Account Manager - Life Sciences Division - India
What if you could have the best of both worlds- be part of small startup business and work within a big global company? Deliver end-to-end solutions to global customers in the fast-changing Pharmaceutical, Medical device and Biotech industry? Are you someone that is energized by building something new? Are you flexible and innovative? Do you enjoy being part of a global team?
At Ecolab Life Sciences, we understand a customer's challenges. Ecolab's personalized end-to-end solutions focus on ensuring product quality and safety in cleaning, sanitation and contamination control areas while improving operational efficiency.
Make an impact. Build the career you- ve always wanted. Join our team and experience more.
Main Responsibilities :
Program, Product and Systems Sales and Expertise :
- Complete a paid training program that includes job shadowing, structured field activities and customized classroom style training
- Deliver creative programs and product-based solutions to customer cleaning and sanitation problems using a results-driven approach, which is aligned with global Corporate Account management objectives
- Build a solid understanding of Ecolab products, plant operations, customer business objectives, and regulations under which customers operate in order to partner with customers to identify and implement solutions that advance customer efficiency and effectiveness
- Evaluate existing customer programs and processes based on observations and collected data and identify operational efficiencies related to time, cost, safety and quality.
- Provide expertise in clean room, sanitation, safety, quality and operations.
- Create a personalized approach to the operational needs using an agile set of skills and resources including support of the change management process and validation of the new solution
- Illustrate a passion for this business knowing our customers have their brand and reputation at risk
- Identify the needs and customer pain point based on industry best practices and assessment results
- Prepare and present recommendations for products, processes and program changes using a compelling business case. Provide business case support that the customer can use with other stakeholders during the change management approval process
- Develop and manage a multi-faceted execution plan jointly with customer stakeholders
- Respond in a very timely manner to customers- requests. In Life Sciences customers expect quick turn-around for information and support
Relationship Building :
- Develop strong personal relationships with stakeholders and functional personnel across the customer facility
- Identify key customer contacts and decision makers
- Communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization including production, quality, supervisory, management, office and corporate staff by tailoring communications to the audience
- Engage all levels of plant personnel appropriately in decision making processes.
- Maintain availability to customers by providing accurate contact information and responding promptly to customer requests
- Build strong professional networks and appropriately leverage contacts to establish and/or maintain business
- Ensure introduction of key Ecolab employees to appropriate customer management team
- Maintain active membership with trade and industrial associations
Managing Ecolab Products and Equipment :
- Respond promptly to customer needs and requests at all times
- Troubleshoot issues with Ecolab products, equipment and resources
- Ensure compliance with onsite system assurance processes
- Design and deliver individual and group training programs based on customer needs Planning and Organizing
- Provide planning and execution in support of change management/conversions
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and Sales Manager (India and Sub-Continent) to establish personal goals and objectives for sales and service performance
- Develop strategic work plans for completing sales and service calls with new and existing customers; appropriately adjust plans and schedules to accommodate changing priorities and urgent requests
- Prepare compelling reports during every service call at a plant and merchandise the value delivered and document in the report, through Best Practice Assessments (BPAs).
- Develop tracking systems, presentations, and reports. Share innovations with other.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.