Associate- Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:56 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Key Account Manager - Sales - IT (2-5 yrs)
Here's the JD for the Key Account Manager -
- Biz Analyst by Khatabook offers data-led business solutions to make meaningful business decisions for the MSME sector.
- Growing from strength to strength since its founding in 2016. The mobile application syncs securely with Tally ERP 9 & Tally Prime and allows its user to access business data anytime, anywhere. It is used by manufacturers, traders, wholesalers, retailers, and distributors, available on both iOS and Android.
- Biz Analyst by Khatabook continues with the growth spree with a dedicated 100+ employees and 2000+ channel partners catering to over 1,00,000 businesses across India, UAE, Africa, and Singapore.
Experience : 2-5 years
Educational Qualification : Does not matter
Reporting to : Area Business Managers Channel Business
Job Description :
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners- expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Manage Region-wise and city-wise partners
- Assign & align Monthly & Quarterly Business Plans