HR Recruiter at cpconsultancy
Views:56 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Key Account Manager - Sales - IT (10-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage budget and achieve or exceed annual quota as established by Vice President- Account Management for our APAC and ME clients.
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Ensure a high Customer Satisfaction Score for all key customers
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each client's long-term goals.
Role Requirements :
- An overall experience of around 15 years, with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in key account management generating new business from existing clients.
- Deep experience in selling IT services in the areas of Digital solutions, Software Product Engineering, Data Engineering, Application Integration and Cloud technologies.
- Proven track record of generating new business in APAC and ME markets
- Strong track record of quota carrying sales experience as an individual contributor and/or manager.
- Ability to build a healthy pipeline for the assigned accounts.
- Experience in managing CRM for Sales Operations, Sales forecasting and Order Booking
- Experience in working with global companies with development centres and business operations across several countries with matrix structures.
- Good educational experience such as a degree in Business Management would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English speaking and communication skills
What's in it for you ?
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment
- Competitive salary package