Senior Consultant at Sapwood Ventures
Views:312 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Key Account Manager - Sales (2-5 yrs)
JOB TITLE Key Account Manager - Americas
REPORTS TO Sales Manager
JOB SUMMARY :
- At Stuba, we believe people are our key asset and with our ambitious growth plans we need to ensure that we have a dedicated and experienced account manager professional to build relationships with key clients from Americas, identify opportunities to grow existing business, act as a main point of contact for the client and maintain knowledge of current market conditions.
- To be successful in this role, the applicant requires excellent communications skills, and effective relationship building talent. A proven track record of managing portfolio of clients and exceeding monthly targets with experience in international sales, account management and customer satisfaction.
- Past or current experience working with a B2B company, hotel, a travel company, or in Americas market will be an added advantage. The role calls for a consultative rather than hardcore sales mindset.
REQUIRED AND DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Masters in marketing or similar discipline
- Prior experience in handling Americas region and clients will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience of Account Management and understanding the function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer satisfaction mindset
- Intermediate in using MS-Office tools, CRM tools and internet savvy
- Good knowledge of international market
- Excellent in research and analysis
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and own portfolio of key accounts of company from Americas region
- Encourage and promote Stuba offerings and educate clients on the full use of our product
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to clients as required.
- Proactively call and follow up with clients. Communicate with them regularly by phone, email, or other communication channels
- Create, maintain, and find up-selling opportunities within the designated market or portfolio of accounts and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual targets
- Actively engage with clients to fully understand their business needs, identify, and build new business opportunities
- Develop a strong business relationship with key decision makers and influencers to encourage them to use our product
- Provide feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams. Liaise with the internal teams, find solutions as required to ensure smooth running of all client interactions
- Be focused, proactive and have problem solving mindset to help clients and teams
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry trends
- Ability to work in different time zones to interact with clients depending on the business requirements
PLACE OF WORK AND WORKING HOURS
Mon & Fri - WFH
Tue, Wed and Thu - WFO
Indian OR European Business Hours.