Office & Recruitment Manager at ACS Air Charter Service India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1581 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Key Account Manager - Private Jets Charters (0-5 yrs)
Tamil Account Manager / Sales Executive - Private Charters
Mumbai |Competitive + 10% uncapped commission + benefits| Permanent
Air Charter Service is a market leader in its field with annual revenue of USD 500m per year. The company's Headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Private Jets division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to; High net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
The role includes:
- Development of a portfolio of clients
- Client and supplier relationship management
- Management of private jet charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Achievement of monthly and annual targets
What we look for:
- Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport
- Fluency in verbal and written English. Fluency in Tamil is preferable.
- Ability to work professionally with senior level client
- Ability to demonstrate discretion
- Results driven and disciplined
- An inquisitive nature with excellent attention to detail
- A hard-working, ambitious and self-motivated team player
- Generous base salary with uncapped commission
- Private healthcare
- Promotion and career development opportunities within 1 year of joining
- 22 days of holiday, increasing with length of service
- A very broad range of employee benefits
- Opportunity for global travel
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
To learn more about us, please visit: www.aircharterservice.com
Watch our videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/acsplc