Senior Manager at Lizlyn Careers
Views:24 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Key Account Manager - Modern Trade Channel - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
- Managing modern trade key accounts business for national Accounts and regional Accounts and driving their business growth.
- Planning and finalising business strategy for the assigned Key National accounts for business growth and increased category share.
- Planning internal marketing calendars of Promotions, Activations and New Product introduction and aligning the same with chains and ensuring implementation through Sales Operation Team.
- Facilitating commercial reconciliation of national and regional accounts along with commercial manager/executive and ensure regular no pending claims sign offs and ensuring ageing does not cross 90 days.
- Prepare Joint Business Plan with critical Key National Accounts to set the Account wise objective for the current financial year and develop the tools to achieve the same.
- Review of performance with National Accounts on Quarterly basis to analyse current performance basis plan and incorporate changes if required in yearly plans.
- Sales planning to ensure optimum stocks are available at all depots basis client requirement of promotions and visibility planned with the clients, to fulfil optimum fill rates with the accounts.
- Leveraging the customer level data and emerging trends in the customer's specific retail environment to guide on growth levers for the brand with the customer.