Key Account Manager - Marketing - D2C Mens Grooming (2-4 yrs)
Our client is a New Delhi based D2C men's grooming company whose portfolio includes shampoo, face wash, beard oil, hair oil, among others. These products are made from world-class ingredients without any harmful chemicals such as sulphates and parabens.
- Founded in 2005 by MICA, Ahmedabad alumni, it has raised a total funding of $10.8M from tier one investors like infoedge etc.
- It currently has more than 15,000 outlets across the country in traditional general trade as well as regional modern trade. It is also present in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Middle East and USA.
- As a Key Account Manager - Marketplace, you will be responsible for working on various online portals (Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart, Blinkit, Bigbasket etc).
What you will do :
- Overseeing product catalogue, on-orders, initial shipping and receiving product tracking and following up on all problems on a timely basis
- Maximizing the revenue and margin from products through online sales and achieving day-to-day revenue targets
- Evaluating key indicators to determine the effectiveness of catalogue strategies for products and monitoring progress against budget goals
- Recommending adjustments to strategies and tactics as appropriate to achieve financial goals
- Executing innovative and creative catalogue strategies that achieve revenue growth and maximizing the return on promotional investment
- Exploring new catalogue formats, determining ways to generate more catalogue inquiries, and testing the effectiveness of different offers and messages to key target audiences
- Analysing various business initiatives across all aspects of the online business to determine success or opportunities for change, then developing and implementing action plans based on those analyses/recommendations
- Building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve business goals
- Analysing sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes for retail competitor analysis monitoring marketplace products, service offerings and pricing; leveraging internal and external data sources to identify gaps/ opportunities in the current catalogue
- Driving development in the strategic business planning, budgeting and sales strategy approach
- Monitoring the weekly, daily, seasonal and/or one-time reports
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred)
- Proven experience in key account management within the online marketplace domain
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in using e-commerce platforms and analytics tools
- Knowledge of competitor analysis and market trends
- Results-driven with a focus on meeting and exceeding revenue targets