Key Account Manager - Insurance (2-6 yrs)
Key Account Manager
Role and Responsibilities :
- Ability to gain trust and partner with stakeholders to achieve the set goals/targets.
- Provide leadership to the team and enable them to achieve and grow.
- Ability to draw inference from data and plan course of action.
- Establishing & strengthening relationship with Bank branch manager & staffs to gain leads
- Prospecting & meeting walk in customers of the Bank and conducting Quick Need Analysis
- Office/Branch work
Candidate Profile :
Age : 21 to 38 Years
- Any Bachelor Degree
- 2 + year Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Best Communication & Convincing skill