Associate Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:131 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Key Account Manager - FMCD (1-4 yrs)
Position: Key Account Management.
Job description :
Business strategy :
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights.
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them.
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players. Ensure our selection stays well ahead of the competition.
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required.
Vendor Management :
- Develop a deep and long-standing relationship with the vendors - to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical.
- Own the terms of business with the vendor - products, returns, ordering, etc.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the vendor. Build deep ties.
- Make vendors partners in driving disruptive changes for the category.
Market Understanding :
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market - short term and long term trends.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of competition and vendor and the ability to influence the market.
- Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you!
Selection and Offers :
- Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers on-boarded.
- Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management.
- Manage in-store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication of products on offer.
- Drive portfolio management for best offers and discounts for the customers.
Fulfillment and Inventory :
- The key driver of working capital management and inventory - ensure an optimal.
- Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the brands to ensure the best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
People leadership :
- Build, retain and groom a strong team to deliver across functions.
- Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals.
Desired background :
- Educational background - Graduation, MBA is preferred (2016-2017) only from Tier 1& Tier 2 institutes.
- Knowledge of Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus.
Desired skills & experience :
- Desire and ability to think like the customer.
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion.
- Highly analytical.
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of technology and business.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels.
- Strong bias for Action - we work at a very rapid pace.