Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1576 Applications:596 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:413
Key Account Manager - Education (2-6 yrs)
The Offer :
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on learning
- Excellent leadership role to take on
- Great Incentives
The Employer :
Our client is a consulting firm that provides innovative learning solutions that are objective and project specific. They provide workshops on technical and domain skills, and manpower consulting on a wide range of new age technologies.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Creating a Sales pipeline while working on pre-identified accounts as well as create new accounts
- Setting up meetings (Domestic/ International) for the via cold calls and Emails
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with your counterpart to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Conducting extensive Market Research on all potential clients
- Developing customised targeted sales strategies
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Excel) of prospective client information
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally as Business Manager or Brand/Product Manager or similar role.
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel)
- You are self-motivated and self directed.
- You possess excellent communication and business-facing skills, and are able to professionally and confidently communicate with CXO level Executives
- You are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel