Senior Resource Manager at Erflogs Consultant
Views:228 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Account Manager - Education (1-2 yrs)
JD - Key Account Manager(Business Development)
Our Marketing Department is looking to fill a Key Account Manager position.
We are seeking a deeply analytical, entrepreneurial, creative, and process-driven leader.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Company Name: Tellmetut.com
2. Experience : 0 to 2 Years
3. Total CTC : 3,60,000/-- [Fixed 2 to 2.4L + Variable 1.2 L + Incentives 50K]
4. Work Location: HSR Layout - Bangalore
5. Notice Period: Immediate
The Key Account Manager is also expected to:
- Get the sales using various customer sales methods (B2B Presentations, calling, arranging & meeting clients etc)
- Need to meet schools and preschools decision makers.
- Driving sales initiative to achieve business goals - By adding more schools and preschools with the portal.
- Developing new clients and maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online identify new lead and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Explaining about the product and convincing the client to enroll with us.
- Onboarding and tie up of new venues by meeting venue managers/owners.
- Solely built relations with all the Bangalore schools, preschools & institutes and get them on board.
- Creating a go-to-market strategy, sales budget, forecasts & business plans for driving revenue growth.
- Identifying the client's business process needs, requirements including in-depth analysis of customer spend business drivers, key markets & growth plans and offering business solutions as per client's business goals.
- Need to meet the clients on regular basis as a part of new business development activities.
Language Skills :
1. English 2. Kannada 3. Hindi
Mandatory Job Specific Skills :
- Excellent convincing skills, Good Communication skills, and Negotiation skills.
- Should perform individually as well as in a Team.
- Need to meet clients and explain about the product so candidate should be pleasant.
- Very good knowledge in business Code of Conduct and business ethics.
- It involves 75% of travel so candidate must be ready to travel.
-A bike is a must.
-Below mandatory documents to send us for a face to face discussion
1. Updated Resume - 1Set
2. Experience Related Documents
3. Mention the Current CTC and Expected CTC with the latest date of joining
While sending the above documents, Kindly mention in the subject line: Key Account Manager
we will send you the face to face interview schedule timing to your registered email id.