Senior Resource Manager at Erflogs Consultant
Views:272 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Account Manager - Education (1-2 yrs)
JD - Key Account Manager(Business Development)
Our Marketing Department is looking to fill a Key Account Manager position.
We are seeking a deeply analytical, entrepreneurial, creative, and process-driven leader.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Company Name: Tellmetut.com
2. Experience : 0 to 2 Years
3. Total CTC : 3,60,000/-- [Fixed 2 to 2.4L + Variable 1.2 L + Incentives 50K]
4. Work Location: HSR Layout - Bangalore
5. Notice Period: Immediate
The Key Account Manager is also expected to:
- Get the sales using various customer sales methods (B2B Presentations, calling, arranging & meeting clients etc)
- Need to meet schools and preschools decision makers.
- Driving sales initiative to achieve business goals - By adding more schools and preschools with the portal.
- Developing new clients and maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online identify new lead and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Explaining about the product and convincing the client to enroll with us.
- Onboarding and tie up of new venues by meeting venue managers/owners.
- Solely built relations with all the Bangalore schools, preschools & institutes and get them on board.
- Creating a go-to-market strategy, sales budget, forecasts & business plans for driving revenue growth.
- Identifying the client's business process needs, requirements including in-depth analysis of customer spend business drivers, key markets & growth plans and offering business solutions as per client's business goals.
- Need to meet the clients on regular basis as a part of new business development activities.
Language Skills :
1. English 2. Kannada 3. Hindi
Mandatory Job Specific Skills :
- Excellent convincing skills, Good Communication skills, and Negotiation skills.
- Should perform individually as well as in a Team.
- Need to meet clients and explain about the product so candidate should be pleasant.
- Very good knowledge in business Code of Conduct and business ethics.
- It involves 75% of travel so candidate must be ready to travel.
-A bike is a must.
-Below mandatory documents to send us for a face to face discussion
1. Updated Resume - 1Set
2. Experience Related Documents
3. Mention the Current CTC and Expected CTC with the latest date of joining
While sending the above documents, Kindly mention in the subject line: Key Account Manager
we will send you the face to face interview schedule timing to your registered email id.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.