HR Executive at Career Blaze HR Solutions
Views:892 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Key Account Manager - eCommerce Solution Provider (3-5 yrs)
About ANS Commerce:
ANS Commerce is a leading full service e-commerce solutions provider present in India. It aims to effectively connect brands & retailers to their consumers by providing end-to-end solutions across e-commerce value chain which includes brand web store design & management, performance based advanced digital marketing solutions, marketplace management across 10+ portals, warehousing, daily fulfilment & logistics capabilities along with advanced CRM, analytics & customer service solutions.
We are bunch of young and passionate entrepreneurs & professionals who believe in the going the extra mile while delivering performance for our clients. The founding team includes IIT Delhi alumni with strong domain knowledge in e-commerce technology, operations & demand generation via targeted digital marketing. Core of our work ethics is based on trust, hard work, and persistence, ownership, achieving self-excellence & having fun!
Role: Account Manager :
We are looking for self-driven individuals with prior experience in e-commerce. The key responsibilities includes -
- We are looking for self-driven individuals who can own end-to-end responsibility for driving growth of our clients across 5-6 categories.
- The key responsibilities includes - Define strategy and drive business growth of clients across 5-6 product categories including
- Fashion, Food, Sports, Home Decor, and Appliances etc. Drive cataloguing, merchandising, product assortment and brand store improvements
- Coordinate with clients on product pricing, inventory, weekly offers/ discounts, promotional- strategies and actionable insights from weekly competition analysis P&L responsibility with ownership to drive key business metrics (Conversion, GMV, ASP, Returns, Cancellations, Margins etc.) on both brand store and marketplaces Collaborate with marketing team to define category specific strategies and prioritise
- campaigns across various marketing channels (SEM, e-mailer, affiliate etc.) Engage with respective category heads/ SPOCs at all marketplaces (Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Amazon etc.)
- To plan client specific promotions Work with the product team to ideate new features to improve online user experience
- Client on-boarding on e-com marketplaces such as Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra etc.
- Create, manage and optimize client's product listing on marketplaces
- Build and maintain relationships with respective SPOCs at all marketplaces
- Coordinate marketing for all marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization and content creation
- Research and identify new marketplaces
- P&L responsibility for growing client's business on all marketplaces
- Build processes, business reporting, calendars to communicate merchandising & promotional plans on all marketplaces
- Identify product, service or marketplace issues, and resolve them accordingly
- Graduate (bachelor's degree) with a learning attitude and flexible to work in start-up environment (ambiguity & constant change!)
- Strong communication, problem solving, presentation skills with attention to details
- 3-5 years prior experience in e-commerce (preferably Snapdeal, Flipkart or Amazon) in P&L or team management roles
- Excellent project management skills, team player and highly collaborative
- Super awesome work environment with fun loving, energetic, self-motivated and passionate team members who previously worked at Cardekho/Gaadi, Snapdeal, PwC, Accentiv- Accor
- Steep learning curve and high career growth trajectory
- Salary: INR 3 to 5 LPA CTC