Talent Acquisition at Arting Digital
Views:52 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Key Account Manager - Customer Service - Real Estate (4-10 yrs)
Account Manager (Mumbai)
- The mandates seeks someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people, understands our technical vision, and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages . They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
Job Responsibilities :
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyze performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our service offerings
- Ensure timely receivables and cash flow from clients
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the account internally to help meet all deliverables including coordination with design teams, media teams, managers, and other important stakeholders.
- Prepare timely team and client updates on all stages of project processes
The ideal candidate must have :
- At least 4+ years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing agency experience with extensive experience in performance marketing
- Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.
- Understand the market and competitor activities.
- Be able to seek out the appropriate contact in a targeted organization
- Respect handling complaints
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Have experience in project management
- Be able to multitask and work under strict deadlines
- Be able to work efficiently under minimal supervision