Key Account Manager - CRM/Loyalty - Fintech (3-8 yrs)
Leading Global Fintech MNC Requires Key Account Manager( Loyalty Campaigns) - Delhi / Thane
One of our client a Global MNC a global leader in influencing customer behavior to drive revenue and add value for our clients. With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, the group develops and delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimize customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.We drive customer devotion. We give your customers compelling reasons to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates - whilst delivering commercial results for your business.
As a worldwide leader in loyalty marketing and CRM, & builds loyalty and creates devotion. From acquiring customers and understanding them as individuals, to creating relationships that engage, reward and inspire loyalty, we turn customers into advocates and relationships into profit - " and have done for over 25 years.
PFB the details :
1) Client - Global Fintech and Loyalty/CRM setup
2) Position - Key Account Manager ( Client Service & Brand Communication) - Loyalty Campaign
3) Location - +Delhi or Thane
4) Experience - 3- 7 Years in Client service /Account mgt in Loyalty Mktg/ Advertising /Marketing agency
- Developing, planning and implementing B2B/B2C/B2E programs
- Be the part of client relationship team to ensure that all project goals and objectives are met on time.
- Actively participate in strategic planning of quarterly/monthly activities.
- Planning/suggesting new promotions/campaigns and implementing them.
- Building healthy relationships with clients and setting up efficient processes with reporting
- Market Research - Measuring the program against the defined metrics and pre-set objectives, taking feedback from participants via questionnaire/survey, understanding the client business, competition mapping, and sharing the insight with the client during a review.
- Using data competently i.e. understanding program metrics and providing recommendations from time to time.
- Strategic thinking and execution/analytical bent of mind
- Pleasing personality and ability to create an excellent relationship with the client
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Financial management including scoping projects and providing accurate estimates in a timely manner seeking support from the Account Director or Line Manager as appropriate
- Manage Account/Client servicing resources where required to assist with account deliverables
- Commercial awareness that will benefit the client, & the company
- Proactively managing issues as and when they arise knowing when to engage with internal parties for help and advice
- Taking full responsibility for team output in terms of quality and accuracy.
Communication and Collaboration :
Management of all business communications
- Manage all internal department briefings and the amends process ensuring reliable, consistent and accurate briefs are completed.
Skills and experience necessary for this role :
- A confident and self-motivated individual with a natural flair to problem solves and collaborate with clients and internal partners. Motivate and inspire your team and the people around you. Approach client requests with pace, tact, and diplomacy.
- Demonstrable customer relationship management
- Working with the Senior Account Director to strategically coordinate loyalty programs or CRM projects
- Analytical and confident in briefing work to the internal partners
- Good presentation skills both in development and delivery
- Natural attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Technical skills including technology, CMS systems, data analytics, mobile, digital, social or creative advantageous as is the ability to discuss these areas confidently when dealing with clients and internal departments
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
- Years of experience: 3-7 years experience in Key account management/ Account Mgt/ Farming role in Ad agency/ Loyalty/ CRM/Payment solution set up
- Experience of working in an agency environment.
- You should also be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv at or contact Puneesh- 9548238406
- Current ctc & notice period
- Expected ctc
- Team size
- Preferred location