Key Account Executive - Sales - eCommerce (1-2 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Works in partnership with the National Key Account Managers to develop the category for all brands.
- Drive and oversees the execution of the strategies for E.Com Accounts.
- Collaborates with the Marketing team on the content development process with Brand teams, including auditing existing content, establishing new content standards, and ensuring 100% compliance across all accounts.
- Collaborates with stakeholders at E-Commerce teams to develop strategies and execute customer specific programs to drive sales and share growth.
- Develop best practices for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on E-Commerce metrics and performance of marketing programs.
- Provide leadership to the organization by identifying trends, insights, and best practices for E Commerce.
- Lead the sales function and buyer relationship with Ecommerce platforms merchandising teams.
- Responsible for maintaining relation on behalf of the company with E Commerce accounts.
- Making presentations to the customers on the listing of NPDs, negotiating for closure of agreement on activations and ensuring availability on the site on regular basis.
- Responsible for generating POs for NPDs
- Negotiate the annual trading terms with the customer in line with overall strategy and objectives in sync with the NKAM
- Responsible for reviewing the assortment at customer level.
- Responsible for negotiating features and placement assets with customers and continuously track and review the execution of the same. Sell category development story to customer.
- Responsible for negotiations on visibility with customers by selling them the story on promotion. Plan and evaluate customer specific promotion.
- Responsible for listing of promotion with the customers.
- Responsible for timely processing of claims from customer and follow up on receivables from customers.
- Involved in negotiation of vendor agreement.
Ideal Candidate :
- Experience within a large Indian or multinational organisation preferably in a similar role.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has high degree of proficiency in MS tools like Excel, Word and PPT.
- Problem solving skills, Planning and organizing skills, Good analytical ability.
- Excellent Communication skills and Good influencing ability.
- Teamwork Financial awareness and Negotiation skills
- Persuasiveness, challenging, assertive, flexible and confident.
- Manage account planning and execution - being the link across multiple touch points internally and externally
- Influencing stake holders like trade marketing and brand teams and dedicated resources without having any formal reporting structure
- Solve problems quickly and effectively and persuading stakeholders to deliver against agreed KPI's