Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Ketto
Views:227 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ketto - Executive - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
Ketto - Executive - Business Development - Chennai/Hyderabad/Bangalore (medical/hospitals/Healthcare industry only apply)
Overview of the Position :
To direct, promote and coordinate the business operations in a manner that will help achieve company's mission, objective and goals.
Roles and Responsibilities :
The position will be responsible to :
- Continually developing employer's brand and building awareness with hospitals/doctors.
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities by more tie-ups with hospitals in the state.
- Developing and managing relationships with hospitals.
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities.
- Monitoring competitors and reviewing your employer's offering in light of competitors developments.
- Promote the brand through hospital partners
- Review progress as compared to goals, budgets and targets.
- Understand the problem/issues faced by the hospitals/doctors and work out the solution in order to serve them better.
- Administrating campaigns via the platform on daily basis and maintaining daily sales report.
- Work with Head Office for fulfilling requirements of future products, by doing the required market research.
- Will be responsible for managing your state.
- Field job, expect a lot of travel.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post graduate in business management is a must.
- 2-5 years of professional experience into business development.
- Candidate from medical/hospitals/Healthcare industry who have done sales, business development, team handling.
- Demonstrated experience at networking, negotiation and selling skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to work with people from varied backgrounds & levels
- Strong communications skills and proficient in written English.