Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Ketto
Views:392 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ketto - Content Writer (3-5 yrs)
Content Writer Job Description:
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer's responsibilities include content QC, suggestion for new topics, creation of content calendar, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities :
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, and the company website.
- Experience in writing content on social causes can be an added advantage.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work on given deadlines.
- Effective communication skills